Recruiting for the following position:
Manager, Kerry Respite Care CLG, Tralee, Co. Kerry
Founded in 2002, Kerry Respite Care CLG is dedicated to helping people to remain living at home and to supporting those caring for a relative or friend.
Kerry Respite Care CLG is seeking a dynamic, versatile leader who can ensure the provision of high quality day-to-day care for clients while growing the service and ensuring its long-term sustainability. The ideal candidate will have a caring nature, putting the needs of clients first, balanced with strong professional skills, experience in partnering successfully with external stakeholders, and the ability to build and nurture our team of staff and health care assistants.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Driving strategic planning and development, with particular emphasis on the priority of client care
- Ensuring compliance with the Charities Governance Code, GDPR, HR and Health & Safety regulations
- Leading relationships with HSE, Pobal and other key external stakeholders
- Leading client service development & HR management including rostering
- Overseeing day-to-day provision of care and ensuring the needs of all stakeholders are being met
- On-boarding new service users, including needs assessment and care planning
- Overseeing implementation of COVID plan/policy, continuous review and amendment as necessary
- Overseeing the administration of Government funding, annual budgets & returns to relevant bodies
- Managing the marketing of KRC services, including print, website, social media, etc.
- Providing timely recommendations and reports to, and implementing decisions by, the Board of Directors
Required Qualifications and Experience
- 3rd level qualification in relevant field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years in a management position with proven leadership abilities
- Self-starter with strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task and manage multiple deadlines
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including the ability to maintain regular and effective communication with internal and external stakeholders.
Desired Qualifications and Experience
- Experience in public health service provision
- Experience working with older or vulnerable populations
- Experience with public grant funding and private fundraising
- Knowledge of latest digital technology developments and opportunities
Full job description is available by telephoning 066 7102796 or emailing email@example.com
Closing date for applications is: 1pm on Friday 5th March 2021. Please email covering letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kerry Respite Care is a registered charity CHY 15290 / RCN – 20052409, supported by the Department of Rural & Community Development and Pobal through the Community Services Programme.